1. At Big Pier 60 in Clearwater, the first couple of days after the storm, it was nothing however catfish. On Saturday, limits of Spanish mackerel began coming in and anglers have been “pulling them in left and right.” On Sunday, an enormous, bull redfish that was too huge for a pier internet, was caught. Since Monday, the mackerel are biting together with speckled trout. Some keeper measurement sheepshead are biting on the pilings. A juvenile scalloped hammerhead shark was caught on Tuesday, stories Big Pier 60 Bait & Tackle (727-462-6466).
2. At Madeira Beach, when winds allow, the nearshore hogfish chunk is absolutely good at a depth of 30 to 80 toes. Schools of kingfish and Spanish mackerel begin exhibiting at about 50 toes. The lane snapper chunk has been “insane” starting at 70 toes. Big mangroves, gags and pink grouper are in the combine. Deeper offshore, previous 120 toes, black fin tuna are beginning to present, stories Capt. Dylan Hubbard of Hubbard’s Marina (727-393-1947).
Mehr: Freshwater fishing: Cooler climate has specks and bass biting like loopy around Polk
Mehr: Florida tides and solunar tables starting Nov. 20, 2020
Mehr: Fishing News: 25-pound stringer wins Kissimmee Bass Series senior match
3. At John’s Pass, redfish motion is your best bet around the move. The jetties and the docks are producing on reside shrimp and minimize bait on the backside. The flounder and sheepshead chunk is sweet and there are snook in the move. Speckled trout are biting at evening and inside the again bays throughout the day, stories Hubbard.
4. At Fort De Soto Park, there are snook around the marina together with sheepshead and flounder. Numerous trout and redfish are being caught on the flats around Conception Key, the Soldier’s Hole and the upkeep space. The Bunces Pass bridge is producing minimal keeper measurement gag grouper on pinfish. The little bridge has been good for sheepshead. At the pier, there’s Spanish mackerel, jacks and sheepshead on the pilings, stories Capt. Claude Hinson of Tierra Verde Bait and Tackle (727-864-2108).
5. Around the Sunshine Skyway and decrease Tampa Bay, cooler water temps have the snook of their fall feeding patterns. The mouth of the Manatee River and the docks are holding good measurement fish. Redfish and trout are holding in the similar areas and there are good numbers in Terra Ceia and Miguel Bay. The gag grouper chunk inside the bay is sweet whereas trolling the transport channel edges and backside fishing on construction, stories Capt. John Gunter of Palmetto (863-838-5096).
6. At Anna Maria, the inshore estuaries akin to Terra Ceia and Palma Sola Bay are holding snook. Redfish are in the combine and an occasional college wears anglers out. Trout are biting on the space flats. Before the storm, kingfish and Spanish mackerel have been off the seaside. As the winds lie down, their numbers ought to enhance once more, stories Capt. Shawn Crawford of Florida Sport Fishing Outfitters. (941-705-3160).
7 At St. Petersburg, redfish motion is sweet alongside the north shore from Weedon Island to the St. Pete airport. The residential canals and oyster bars alongside the south shore to Pinellas Point have redfish. The canals have sheepshead around the docks and a few snook, stories Capt. Chuck Rogers of Finsanity Charters (813-918-8356). There’s been an excellent cobia chunk and a few flounder caught beneath the Central Avenue Bridge at Sunset Park, stories Andrew Schleissing at Treasure Island Bait and Tackle (727-343-4181).
8. In the north finish of Tampa Bay, redfish are throughout the higher bay, particularly the oyster beds around Rocky Creek and Double Branch. The space flats and bridge approaches have good trout. Better numbers of sheepshead, whiting and a flounder are exhibiting up around the bridges. Black drum are biting at the bridges. There are good numbers of Spanish mackerel up in the bay. A number of keeper measurement gag grouper have been caught at the Gandy, and their numbers enhance going south alongside the channel to the Skyway, stories Gandy Bait & Tackle (813-839-5551). Anderswohin
At Homosassa, speckled trout fishing is superb on popping corks and watermelon, pink flake shade MirrOlure Lil Johns. Water with a depth of three to 4 toes with rock grass or damaged, yellow backside has the best chunk. Redfish are good on reside shrimp or pinfish on the incoming tide. The best chunk has been on the outdoors keys. Snook are staging close to the river mouths, passes and creeks. Glow shade D.O.A. CAL Shad Tails on a jig are producing, stories Capt. William Toney of Homosassa Inshore Fishing Charters (352-621-9284).
At Fort Pierce, offshore a number of kingfish have been caught on the troll at a depth of 80 toes. Mangrove and mutton snapper are biting on the backside at the similar depth. At the inlet, whiting are in the surf to the south. Keeper mutton snapper are biting from the jetty. A 20-pound redfish was caught in the inlet together with some jacks. Black drum, sheepshead and sand perch are biting around the bridges. The Melody Lane Pier and the “wall” are additionally producing sand perch. The spillway remains to be producing snook. Pompano are biting in the river to the south, stories Clint Walker at the Fishing Center of St. Lucie (772-465-7637).